[ Home ] [ Messages and Signs ] [ In Defense of the Truth ] [ Saints ] [ Testimonies ] [ Ordering ]

My brain damage was healed thanks to the graces from the Blessed Mother of Naju!


Good evening!  My name is Lucia Lee from Seoul.

On November 3, 1998, I had a stroke and was brought to the intensive-care unit of a hospital.  The doctor said that my cerebellum was severely damaged.  I lost the sense of balance and needed to sit in a wheelchair to move around at the hospital.  After I was discharged from the hospital, I had to hold on to something while I was walking.  When I was driving, it was very difficult to back up or park the car.

On December 8, 2001, the Solemnity of the Blessed Mother's Immaculate Conception, I came to Naju for the first time thanks to the information given by someone and smelled lots of the fragrance of roses while I was in Naju.

One month later, in January 2002, it was snowing heavily and my family members strongly opposed my going to Naju, but I was so anxious to come back to Naju that I came with my sister-in-law.  Despite the snowfall, we did the Stations of the Cross on the Blessed Mother's Mountain together with other pilgrims.  The doctor had told me that I might have another stroke, if I was exposed to cold weather, but we were able to finish the pilgrimage without any problem.

I firmly believe in the authenticity of the Blessed Mother of Naju.  While I was in the Chapel in Naju, I was looking at the large photographs of the Blessed Mother shedding tears and tears of blood and thought that she was weeping because of me.  I deeply repented of my sins and received lots of graces for my conversion.

On February 2, 2002, I again set out for Naju.  In the bus, there was a woman who was suffering from a severe headache.  Because I also was suffering from severe pains in my brain, as if it was being pricked with needles all over, I deeply sympathized with that woman and prayed for her throughout the trip to Naju.  She said that she was going to Naju hoping for her recovery.  While I was continuously praying for her, I suddenly felt that my eyesight became clear and my headache was gone also.  I could see the scenery outside the bus windows clearly.  I felt that it was the beginning of the healing of my illness.  The condition in my brain continued improving and was becoming normal.

Throughout the overnight prayer meeting in the Chapel in Naju that night, I continued smelling the odor of Oriental herbal medicine.  I asked around in the Chapel if anyone was taking herbal medicine, but there was no one taking any medicine during the prayer meeting.  It was only me who smelled the strong odor of herbal medicine.

The prayer meeting ended at about 4 a.m.  I went to the back room to buy several dozen scapular rosaries.  Then, I got on the bus and showed others the scapular rosaries, inviting them to smell the usual fragrance of roses from the scapular rosaries.  Before I handed the rosaries to other people, I smelled them first, but, to my surprise, it was the odor of herbal medicine instead of the fragrance of roses.  I asked others to smell it, but no one smelled any herbal medicine.  So, I tried again, but still smelled the same strong odor of herbal medicine.  When I arrived home, I smelled the scapular rosaries again, but this time it was the fragrance of roses!  Then, I noticed that I completely regained the sense of balance.  I was able to stand up straight without shaking or feeling dizzy after kneeling on the floor and wiping it for a while.  I made various body movements to make sure.  I also shook my head vigorously like a mad person, but it did not make me feel dizzy or shaky.  The pains were completely gone also.  After examining me, the doctor said that I was completely healed.

Thus, I was healed during a pilgrimage trip to Naju.  Now, I attend Mass every day and pray fifteen decades of the rosary every day.  This is truly a miracle to me. 

There is one more.  One day when I was coming back from a rural town, I made a wrong step and the ligament was stretched. There was swelling as big as a half of an egg and dark in color because of bleeding from ruptured veins.  I continued going to work, but limped whenever I walked.  People said that it would take at least one month for healing.  I wanted to visit a hospital, but had to delay it because of too much work. 

One morning, I rubbed the wound with the water from the Blessed Mother's spring in Naju.  I repeated it at lunch time and in the evening.  The next morning, when I had an appointment at the hospital, I found my foot back to normal.  The swelling was completely gone along with the pain and the dark color.  I had no problem walking around or at the workplace.  I only applied the water three times, but was healed in one day. 

Thank You so much, Lord and Blessed Mother!

Lucia Sul-Kyung Lee
725 Gong-Reung 3-Dong
Nowon Gu
February 7, 2004   

[ Home ] [ Messages and Signs ] [ In Defense of the Truth ] [ Saints ] [ Pilgrimages ] [ Testimonies ] [ Ordering ]

Webmaster: director@marys-touch.com

Copyright © 2018, Mary’s Touch By Mail. All rights reserved.